Thursday, September 15, 2011

To Every Girl I've Ever Loved

Starting to lose compassion for the plight of women
They deviate from good and go straight for the demons
I sit here wishing to give my heart to another
But I'm stuck here always being a brother
So much to offer to those wallowing cause of their hurt
But they avoid me and I'm left here staring at the dirt
I flirt, in spurts, but my hear remains alert
As I see all those losers who are perverts
Snatching women like it's a business venture
But I'd venture to guess that I'd get lost in that adventure
If this was my world, women would have discretion
Then again there would be no more of these rapping sessions
My source of sadness gets me money and fame
This is madness and I am sick of these games
When I look in the mirror everything doesn't peel
I know that my heart, mind, and soul are real
Wishing to be direct and upfront from the start
Like an online sale, I'll add you to my cart
So that we could never be broken apart
This is the truest desire of my heart
It is deep and too surreal to feel
A form of mass appeal that heals
Forget the games, let's scrap the tourney
So take my hand, and let's go on an a journey
Never harmed the heart or soul of a female
Finally allow my love to avail all the way to the veil
Hail, the passion that will never fail or go on sale
I'm ready to set sail in a full-scale quest
Please try your best to stay true to your chest
I stand here with my heart on a platter
Now please, oh please don't let it splatter

No comments:

Post a Comment