Monday, September 12, 2011

Apathetic

The world has much apathy
Yet somehow it's evading me
Could the world spare me some?
As I never seem to find the sun
Just when everything's back in place
Despair lands me back flat on my face
I have no trace of how I lost this race
Like all of my caring has gone to waste
I wish I could find a way to erase
The longing to touch base
That I could lose my haste
Stop worrying about what I can't control
As I sit here spewing vomit in a bowl
This life of uncertainty has taken its toll
And the analytical nights begin to take hold
My soul's growing weary and I'm starting to see mold
My boldness withers and what I wished for has come true
Wondering if the raven black streaks help the blue
Feeling like a fool as I drool in my wallowing
As my soul begins to wane and I continue hollowing
Before long, what makes me human will surely pass
And that fake sense of happiness will come at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment