Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's official that you're superficial
As I stand outside blowing my whistle
Everybody's clueless cause I've already been threw this
But screw this, I peruse this but nobody cares
All they do is stare, stuck in their perpetual lair
Their pair of eyes used to surprises and goodbyes
Not used to sunrises only rain downpours
Numb their spirits cause your heart's been robbed poor
Expecting disappointment but expressing glee
But you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see
What you're trying to be won't comply with me
I feel and steal only what I see is real
Watch as I peel and you see real
So surreal but you heal, it's definitely a big deal
It's quite a feat to get back up on your feet
You start to speak and you're not sounding bleak
You've mounted Pike's Peak
Your heart isn't feeling weak
You're looking sweet, it's definitely a treat to lay these beats
Knowing that you will play them on repeat
You are amazing and the only thing in your way is your mind
Once you overcome it, you'll see that you truly are one of a kind

No comments:

Post a Comment