Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Message

Trying to be deep and positive
But that's not the life we live
So much darkness that my eyes get blacker
The truth is revealed and I spot my attacker
Yet I choose to ignore his crimes against my mind
And see the good in him that's lagging behind
Most are quick to see dark but not light
I'll do what I can to make him feel alright
This type of love is not often revealed
But it's so real, you can feel it appeal
To those lost in the abyss of the modern world
Confused and battered, shattered cause everything's twirled
While these thoughts remain in my mind bottled
Like my soul says stop but my heart's pushes the throttle
Wanna win the emotional lotto, but God knows that couldn't happen
Again feeling frustrated cause Uncle Sam's society's trapping
Mapping people's thoughts to his own concerns
I'm coming here to rescue and to burn
The plastic of those who are bound and stained
Letting them to know to stay and remain
The course, drive the workforce and ride the workhorse and stop living in remorse
But of course, allow the light to be torched and fight the source of this madness
Grab this, nab this, trap this as I rap this
As we all begin to feel bliss knowing the ignorance is missing
Ignore the enemies of the cause and those who are dissing
They will never see the sincerity or charity in my hospitality
It's certainly a rarity, but they won't dare to believe the actuality
Too good to be true and I can't say that I blame them
But this fame hasn't changed me, I'm the exact same in spite of the phlegm
I'm a gem from birth but I'm also cursed
With the worries of the world as the end comes to this verse
 

No comments:

Post a Comment