Monday, September 5, 2011

Concerning My Future Wife(?)

Through all my allegories and fancy stories
And all of my dark fantasies that are boring (stop snoring!)
I don't want any glory
But I am roaring and soaring
Ignoring all of the haters and demonstrators
Traitors who try to take my credit
But I won't ever sweat it (even if it's debit)
Won't ever regret it, but I sitting here dreading
Sweating my number one passion
All of this compassion
Left to waist cause I'm all alone
Left to fend for my own, my weary bones can't grasp the phone
I'm known but I'm not in love
As I watch a pair of doves flying above
A perfect irony right above my head
Mating but not in love, it's all about the bed?
I'm ahead of the game and I'm not searching for fame
Just looking for someone who can tame this sad mind
A girl who isn't lagging behind and who is one of a kind
Get me out of this bind, help me wind the sands of time
Help me finally feel better than just fine
Whether a 10, 9.5, or 9
I'll still pine for more than just your body
I just really want a significant somebody
Fucking sick of being lead on and lied too
Don't play me like a live game, I'm too much to tame
Too intense for your perks, you're nothing but a jerk
I'm convinced I was born on the wrong earth
From my birth, all of my worth since I've spawned was a sacred bond
But again I'm disappointed because these girls never give me what I wanted
As if what I wanted was too much, my love life is truly haunted
To appease me could you please stop being a tease?
On my knees, begging you please, stop making me squeeze these heart fees
But my pleas reach deaf ears, and through all these years and tears all of my fears
Have been realized and my worn out eyes are growing accustomed to the lies of those pretty faces
As I tie my shoelaces and continue walking
Continue acting like nothing's wrong and keep on talking
But it's apparent I'm balking, as my soul starts stalking the impossibility of a soul mate
A woman who isn't flaky, doesn't make me feel achy (or shaky), and who lets me know it's ok
I begin to feel weightless, and fateless, though that's not a word
Better update Webster's cause this sad soul so injured its absurd
Never harming but always feeling harmed
Feeling self pity, but never causing pity
This sad city's streets are feeling too cold for me feet
But the length of this verse in the universe will be a damn feat (ain't it neat?)
I cling to these metaphors and alliterations
My truly tattered and torn heart is splattered
Yet it is flattering to the world cause of the beat
These frustrations never end and I feel defeated
My enemies have won and the sun has set
The night begins to rise, and my soul is dead

No comments:

Post a Comment