Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting

Patience is a virtue but it's hard to reach
But it's definitely the best method to teach
The longer the wait, the better the prize
But my eyes will rest until the sunrise
The journey is more important than the destination
And we will be far beyond the point of infatuation
It's the love where souls are connected and restored
Where all our troubles cease and we feel adored
Giving to each other all that we got
Laying in each other's arms after the treacherous trot
Even now, the fantasy remains vividly in my thoughts
As if all the lines in our lives are connected by dots
I wanna hold you in my arms forever
And make the pain feel better
So hold on as we fight life together
Through the darkness and dreary weather
You are the prize at the end of the dawn
You are all I wanted from the moment I spawned
I'm waiting here with my arms open wide
Wishing you were here in them, tonight

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment