Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sick of Playing Society's Game

This is probably a feeling of many that are my age, but I'm sick of this societal game I am supposed to compete in. I want to be challenged and grow in areas that actually matter. I want to learn more about God, more about humanity, and more about how I can change it. Sick of being holed up in a classroom (excluding humanities classes) that get me nowhere. I am fairly certain I want to be in ministry. Though it will get hard, and there will be many frustrations along the way, I want to grow spiritually above all else. I want to help people. That is my quintessential goal right now. Attending courses that do almost nothing to help me benefit others is really waning me. Want to be set free, and do what my heart desires too.

No comments:

Post a Comment